“Komerachi Garira” (Community’s Home)
The Komerachi Garira 2006, for the second year had many people present and also of the purchase of the several art crafts products, which the Coordinación Estatal de la Tarahumara (CET) realized some activities such as:
* Invitation to the artisans.
* Promotion and diffusion
* Installation of 33 exhibition tables
* Decoration of the place with fabrics, plants, banners, water and light.
* Presentation during 12 days in the Komerachi Garira of the music festivals, dancing, chants cultural breviaries of the Indigenous People Villages. There were about 2,000 people approximately.
* Being in charge of the exposition, care, operation before, during and after the festival; art crafts selling.
* Some of the CET’s personnel helped in case of any unforeseen event
* About 270 artisans of Indigenous Regions benefited with a sale of $232,000 approximately.
* The cleanness and order was in charge of the artisans
* The delivery of the flyers for the promotion of the art craft products was in charge of the artisans
* The cultural expressions like music, dance, and indigenous chants were performed by the CET’s Cultural Group